What Remains, a play written by Nadia Davids, is nominated in six categories for the 53rd Fleur du Cap Awards
30 Jan 2018
Congratulations to PEN SA President Nadia Davids, whose play What Remains has been nominated in six categories for the 53rd Fleur du Cap Theatre Awards.
These annual awards are regarded amongst the most valued and prestigious in the South African performing arts industry. This year’s ceremony will take place on Sunday, 18 March at 17:30 at the Baxter Theatre Centre in Cape Town.
What Remains‘ nominations are as follows:
- Best Performance by a Lead Actress in A Play: Buhle Ngaba in as The Student; Faniswa Yisa in as The Archeologist
- Best Performance by an Ensemble
- Best Lighting Design: Wilhelm Disburgen
- Best New South African Script
- Best Director: Jay Pather
- Best Production