Enter the University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor’s International Poetry Prize
04 Jun 2018
Deadline: 30 June 2018
The University of Canberra, Australia’s Vice-Chancellor’s International Poetry Prize is open for entries. Although the prize requires an entry fee, it is open to writers from anywhere in the world.
The prize celebrates the enduring significance of poetry to cultures everywhere in the world, and its ongoing and often seminal importance to world literatures.
- The winner will receive AUD$15,000
- The runner-up (second-placed poem) will receive AUD$5,000
- Four additional poems will be short-listed
- All poems entered for the prize will be single poems that have a maximum length of 50 lines (see the Conditions of Entry for further details)
- Each entry of a poem will cost […] AUD$20 if submitted between 1 March and 30 June 2018. There are discounts for students.
Full conditions of entry and more information may be found at the University of Canberra website.